- Aims to strengthen the local economy by increasing the amount of locally grown food and locally made products available for sale, and thereby encouraging the pursuit of agriculture and cottage industry as a lifestyle and business.
- Provides growers, artisans, and food producers the opportunity to sell their goods directly to customers.
- Offers customers a festive opportunity to support local farmers, artisans and food producers, while receiving a quality product.
- Supports the education of the public about our local products by requiring vendors to offer full descriptions of their growing/production practices for the interest and awareness of our customers.
- Promotes and encourages sustainable practices in agriculture and production.
June 16, 2019 – October 2019
Sundays, 11 am – 3 pm
Location: Alfred bandstand/village green, on the Alfred University campus