White Bear Lake Farmers' Market
The White Bear Lake Farmer's Market was started in the 1970s. It features 51 vendors - many of whom have been with the market for many years and are on their second generation of farmers running the stands.
White Bear Lake Farmer's Market has a wide variety of new and interesting vendors featuring:
- Honey, Maple syrup, Fresh garlics
- Natural cheeses and meats, Flax and produce
- Farm fresh fruits and vegetables
- Farm fresh eggs, Jams and jellies
- Fresh salmon, Baked goods, Organic dog treats
- Wildflowers, Bedding plants
- Micro greens and Frozen all natural Gelato
- Plus more....
Market Hours :
June 25 - October 29, 2021
Friday, 8am - 12pm
Location : Downtown White Bear Lake on Clark between 2nd and 3rd Streets.
White Bear Lake Farmers' Market is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media